Send your comments, suggestions or questions to Commander Jake Knapp. Leave your phone number if you want him to call you.
Bumper Stickers Seen on Military Bases:
• 101st Airborne Division- “ When it comes to Combat, we care enough to send the very best”
• “When in doubt, empty the magazine”
• “Sniper – You can run, but you’ll just die tired!”
• “Machine Gunners – Accuracy By Volume”
• “Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything”
• ” U.S. Marines – Certified Counselors to the 72 Virgins Dating Club”
• " U.S. Air Force – Travel Agents To Allah”
• “The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”
• “Death Smiles At Everyone – Marines Smile Back”
• “What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? A Little Recoil”
• “Marines – Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775"
• “Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It”
• “Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon”
• “It’s God’s Job to Forgive Bin Laden – It was Our Job To Arrange The Meeting” (Gen H. Norman Schwarzkopf )
• “Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl”
• “One Shot, Twelve Kills – U.S. Naval Gun Fire Support “
• “My Kid Fought In Iraq So Your Kid Can Party In College and Protest”
• “A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy – Blessed Be The Peacemakers”
• “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The US Marines don’t have that problem.
The American soldier does not fight because he hates who is in front of him; he fights because he loves who is behind him.
God bless them all.
FOR WEEKLY POST NEWSLETTER
SHOWTIME 2019 PLAYED TO FULL House
DISTRICT MEETING WEDNESDAY NIGHT
JANUARY 23rd NORWOOD VFW
'CHIP HAYNES' FRIDAY NIGHT
MEDIA VFW POST 3460
The Most Active Post in Delaware County
Serving Our Veterans and Community
VA Service Officer Available
VFW Membership; Open to Eligible Combat Veterans
Auxiliary Membership; Open to Relatives of Veterans
Home Association Membership; Open to Non Eligible Vets and Public (With Member Sponsor)
Visit or Call (610)566-9980 For Information
DJ's and Kitchen Available.
Catering or Bring Your Own Caterer
Best Rates In Delco
Non Smoking Facility
Newly Renovated Barlow Hall Thanks to Home Depot
Available For All Occations
'WE ARE A SMOKE FREE POST
Looking For Volunteers
Hello, My name is Francesca and I am the volunteer coordinator at Bayada Hospice located in Media , PA. I am writing to inquire if you know of any Veterans who would like to volunteer and help our Veterans on service who are at end of life. This would be providing companionship and attending 'pinning ceremonies" if possible. If you would like to contact me my phone number is 267-221-1021. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Labor Day Honor from Budweiser . Nike could have done better than "honoring" Kaepernick in their "Just Do It." campaign.
This is cool. It was shot in Arizona and the men and women didn't know where they were going or why. Budweiser outdid themselves with this one.....
Media VFW Post 3460
ABOUT THIS SITE
We try to bring you the latest information about Post 3460 by updating every couple days to keep our site up to date.
We hope to reach out to the veterans in our area that are eligible to join the VFW.
Post 3460 and it's members are dedicated to helping veterans, their families and our community. We look forward to you joining us.
Thank you and keep coming back.
Bar Bingo Every Wednesday 6:30pm
January 3rd …………… Open Mic 7pm
January 7th ……………American Legion Dinner Meeting
January 8th ….….……. VFW Post Meetings
January 11th ………… Karaoke 7pm
January 12th …………. Showtime 2019 5pm
January 15th ………… Home Association Meeting 6pm
January 17th …………. Open Mic 7pm
January 25th …………. Chip Haynes ‘Country’ 7pm
January 27th …………. Sunday Buffet Breakfast
February 5th …………. VFW Post Meetings
February 7th …………. Open Mic 7pm
February 8th …………. Karaoke 7pm
February 9th ….…….…. Quizzo 7pm
February 15th ….……. Chip Haynes ‘Country’ 7pm
February 19th …………. Home Association Meeting 6pm
February 21st …………. Open Mic 7pm